Austin Kaye has prepared the content of this website responsibly and carefully, but disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. This includes but is not by way of limitation:
- any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available;
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information;
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information;
- until we acknowledge that there is a contract, one does not exist.
Austin Kaye makes no warranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason and bears no responsibility for the accuracy, content or legality of any linked site or for that of any subsequent links. Austin Kaye makes no warranty that the website service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects can be corrected. Austin Kaye shall not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in its website, or from the use of the Internet generally. Any links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Austin Kaye of any products, services, policies or opinions of the organisation or individual. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Those who choose to access this site from outside the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.