- Have your watch serviced regularly.
- To prevent possible rusting of the case and bracelet caused by dust, moisture and perspiration, wipe them regularly with a soft dry cloth, paying particular attention to the areas between case and bracelet/strap and between links on a bracelet.
- Keep your watch away from strong magnetism.
- Keep your watch away from solvents (eg alcohol), perfumes and after-shave, detergents, adhesive or paints- these will damage the case, bracelets etc
- Be careful not to drop your watch or hit it against hard surfaces as this may cause damage.
How can I prolong the life of my watch?
All our watches include a 2 year Austin Kaye guarantee